Translate

Monday, March 16, 2009

A Thank You To Us - We Appreciate Them!

Hello Pat,

My name is Nina, I would like to personally thank you for helping my girlfriend Laura and her daughter MacKenzi . I put the ad on Trash to Treasure for her. I myself have been helping her since November 19th when she came to New Jersey. (She is living with me) I found her a job and have been watching her daughter while she works (Before school & after). So I really have done all I can for them and again I would like to thank you very much. I was worried for them having nothing.

God Bless You,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pat,
    I would like EVERYONE to know what a ANGEL you are. You answered our prayers, you gave and gave Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    When GOD said "ask and you shall receive."
    He wasn't kidding. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
    God Bless
    Nina(Laura's friend)

    ReplyDelete