Translate

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some Dresses I Made for Our Kids










Here are some pictures of Easter Dresses I made and donated to some of our kids. (Someday I will figure out how to get these photos right.) I wish I could sew for them all - 2 are for sisters, the third for a "girly-girl" who likes to twirl - Peaches dropped off a dress for her that was blown off the porch before the family could retrieve it. The little girl knew a dress was coming for her and was very upset that it was gone, since it meant no Easter dress for her. I could not bear the thought and decided I would make her one. All three of these little ones received a dress, tights and shoes -

Thankfully, I just picked up a huge donation of children's clothes from my cousin and her co-workers at J&J so we have more nice things for our children. Thanks Barbara, Pat, Renee and Bonnie for all of your efforts!! Another of my favorite donors, from Little Egg Harbor, also gifted us with two bikes - I can't tell you how happy they will make a couple of our kids. Thanks, Bill!! Vince is in the garage as I write this making sure there is air in the tires since I am dropping them off today for Peaches. I also want to thank my good friend Dorcas, for a full pick-up truck of children's toys and gear and her continuing support of my efforts for the Reys of Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment