Translate

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thank Yous from Krystal

Krystal wrote....please thank...

Erin from Haddon Heights for donating everything left over from her MOVING SALE! All wonderful like new items. All different items from mens, womens and babies...

Greg and Maureen from Audubon for Yard Sale left overs. She also was kind enough to donate a Queen size mattress to a family in need. She took the time to take it there and gave the family a laptop to do online classes for school. This couple has such a kind and big heart.

Nicole from Pitman for baby items.

Dawn from Merchantivlle for womens clothing and shoes.

Karen and Bob from Eastampton for men and women's items

Michell from New Egypt for a large donation of little girls clothes that she was kind enough to deliver to Suzann's.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to take the time to let everyone know the wonderful things that Krsytal and the caring people at Reys of Hope have done for me and my family. A few weeks ago I reached out to Krystal after seeing a post about helping people in the area. I am a wife and mother of four and we have fallen on hard times for many reasons beyond our control. I reached out to Krystal for help with clothing for my toddler twin girls. I was finding it had to put clothes on the girls and they were starting to outgrow everything. When I reached out to Krystal she responded immediately and said she would be more than happy to help and she would find something for everyone in my family of six.

    She jumped right in and found clothes for my twins, son and pre-teen daughter. She had even found stuff for me!! This has taken such a huge burden off my shoulders. It is nice to be able to have clothes for my kids that fit. I also feel some relief that my oldest will be able to start school with a few things to wear that she likes!!

    Krystal was also able to find me a much needed training potty. I had one but with trying to potty train twins I needed two!! With Krystal's help I now finally see the light at the end of the diaper tunnel!!

    We greatly appreciate all of the help your organization has given us and give a special thank you to Krystal who is a truly amazing person.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete