Translate

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Day in the Life of Pat

We thought you might want to read about Pat's kind deed.  

"On the way for a pick up this am saw a lady standing outside of a stranded car.  She seemed quite upset.  I asked her if there was anything I could do,even though I am not a mechanic.  She explained to me she ran out of gas.  I took her gas can and went to local station and filled it up for her.  Returned the can and gave her my last 10$.  I told her to go to the station and put more gas in her car.  She thanked me and hugged me like we were old friends.  Normally I do not stop for strangers but,today I am glad that I did.  The woman had a job interview hopefully she will get hired.   No one else had stopped. "


Can you imagine?  Not even having enough gas to get to a job interview?!?!?!!  This is a sad statement about our economy - and no one else stopped - that's even sadder.  You go Pat!

1 comment:

  1. i can't imagine this.. this is very difficult to imagine this kind of things..

    Router Support

    ReplyDelete