Translate

Friday, March 2, 2012

Yesterday

I went to KMart yesterday in between everything else.
I did not go for any particular reason.It was more like
a feeling I had.When I arrived I saw a woman in the
store crying.I approached her and asked her if there
was anything I could help her with.
She explained to me how she lived in Manahawkin and
2 days ago her cat was outside .Someone had smashed its
head in and the cat had to be put down at the vets.
I did not know what to say.So I hugged her and reassured
her the cat now was in a better place.And feeling no pain.
No one seemed to notice the woman except me.Perhaps that
was why I had this feeling to go to the store.To give someone a
much needed hug & to let her know I felt her pain.
Often we go about our daily life never noticing those
around us.It is good sometimes to slow down and look around
someone might just need a HUG!

No comments:

Post a Comment