Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Small part from an email we recieved

I am writing to you because my neighbor-----(name of neighbor is not included
at Barnaget use to get help from you's.This year when they
asked for help Pat suggested to them to try Wish upon a hero.I would like to
know why you's no longer help them?My response'I think its nice
that you are concerned for your neighbors.We are very familiar
with this family.We have actually been in touch with several other organization
 in reference to this family.Seems as if this family asks for items from
numerous organizations.Telling one organization that no one has helped them
when they had recieved help.The people who are kind enough to donate
items want it to go to those who are truely in need.Not someone who takes advantage
of others kindness.Wish upon a hero trys to grant wishes.Since they wish to
get as much as possible from anyone willing to donate to their cause.
I believe this organization would be better for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment