Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

Another email from very young mom asking for help

Hi,i am 16yrs old.I live in New York.I wish I lived near you
so maybe your organization can help me.No one ever helps
each other in New York.Everybody in a hurry to even see if
you need something.I had twins Skyler and Tyler they weighed
3.3lbs.Yes they  were very early.Wont come home for awhile.
I have hardly anything for them because I did not know I was
pregnant.

Good  news! We have a volunteer name Debbie who said
she  will be mailing you a package of baby items to help you.
Some hospitols have parenting classes.Why dont you see if
the hospitol where your babies are staying offer this service?
Also I am certain Welfare can assist you with WIC ,etc...
                         Good luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment