Translate

Sunday, November 30, 2014

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE MOTEL FAMILY 15 LIVES IN

We stumbled across this little gem via my phone's navigation tool, and since it was open and had a room available, we jumped on it.  Bad decision.

From the outside, I thought it would be super cute inside - it looked like a little village!  Not so.  We stepped foot into a tiny apartment-type mistmatching furtniture, mirrors all over the walls motel room thing, circa 1972.  I honestly thought this was were I was going to die.  There was a weird little kitchen area, tilted floors and ceilings, very little light, and everything squeeked - the doors, the floor, the sink - everything.  OH, and the tv, which was located in the weirdest corner of the room by the door (not really ideal for bed tv watching) had a remote that didn't even work.  And there were no clocks anywhere.  And it smelled funny.  And the sheets were dirty.

Never, never, never, ever again.  I'll sleep in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment