Translate

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can You Help????? PLEASE READ!!

Hi my name is Tiffany. I live in Barnegat, NJ.  I  have a 3 yr old and am expecting another baby in May.  I believe it's a girl but I will know for sure tomorrow.  I live with my Uncle and they have a 3yr old and 13 yr old.  The 3yr old is in a 5t-6t and my daughter is in a 1t-3t.  Their son is in a large in boys and large pants.  We have contacted every church and organization for help and have been turned down.  Some were very nasty as they were overwhelmed.  I've been turned down by everyone.  Your organization is my last hope, if you turn me down my Uncle's kids and my kids will have no Xmas.  Please help us,  thanks .

1 comment:

  1. Samantha, I am having trouble publishing your comment so I posted an answer in Info About Donations. Thank you for asking.

    ReplyDelete