Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Deliveries today started at 10 am to 3:30 pm

Met a couple who came all the way from Long Branch for Christmas items for their 4 children.We met then at Wawa in Lakewood.
Drop off in Barnegat.Man lost his job after getting hurt.He is trying to get some kind of assistance in the mean time things look bleak.He has 2 boys and a wife.
Drop off at Manahawkin family of 3 children.Father had several heart attacks and now unable to work.
Drop off at Bayville.1 grand daughter.Grandma is on fixed income and has never bought a gift for her Christmas due to money has always been tight.This year would like to make a nice Christmas for her.Grandma wrote"I am not getting any younger.I would like a few gifts for my only granddaughter so she will have something to remember me by".Can you help?I live in Ocean County.

8:30 am Debbie the volunteer dropped off load of new toys.Then she picked up from me gifts for 6 adopted families.She is delivering to New Eygpt,Lakehurst,Lakewood,Bricktown and Toms River.In that order if everyone answers their door.I usually do not get started until 9 am but,during Christmas season I make an effort to start early.

No comments:

Post a Comment