Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Heartfelt Thank You To Us -

Here's our super FEEL GOOD for the year!!  It's wonderful to know we helped make a difference for this man!!
 
"Father John,
                   I want to thank you, Pat and everyone who is helping me. I can not thank you guys enough!  You basically saved my life and you don't even know it.  I was at a state of not wanting to wake up anymore and felt like a failure and loser.  You gave me strength to keep going on and a will to live.  I was stressed about food, gifts, Christmas, getting to my doctors appointments, my medications, stress on my girlfriend of 15 years who has dystonia, rent and bills. Your encouraging words, help, and the help from others has given me the hope that I had lost.  The many friends I had, don't even bother with me now and I felt so abandoned.  Strangers and people I don't even know have shown me more love and care then I can absorb at this moment. I don't know how to react.  When I get visitors from strangers, it brightens up my heart.   At one point I was wondering if there was a God or even hope.  People take it for granted that life will be easy.  It is only that way for me because of Father John, Pat, Debbie and Reys of Hope. Thank you all and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment