Translate

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bean soup donated to a woman

 I talked with a woman
last week who mentioned
she works so much.And
is often to tired to even heat up
some soup.
So I decided I would surprize her
and make her some homemade
Bean Soup.I use vienna sausage,and goya products and spices
so it has a Spanish flair/And last I put in 2 cans of beans.

The bottom pictures are the finished
productThe woman was not only
happy with the soup but,told
me it was the nicest thing anyone has
done for her in along time.
Sometimes the simplest things
we do for others can make them feel special.Its not always about money
or clothes etc.Its just nice to be remembered.

So next time you bake or cook alittle
extra think of maybe a neighbor or friend
to share it with.I am positive they
will SMILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment