Translate

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Thank You's...from us and to us..

More of why we do what we do -

First and Foremost,
we need to thank the muscle behind the movement ...the men that are often called on to move an unexpected heavy item; to make room in their homes or their work place for just one more thing. The same individuals that can no longer walk in the dark in their home without fear of falling over that one box that needs to be delivered or the bag that just got dropped off. The men that find themselves not really sure how they got involved in this whirlwind of pick ups and drop offs but do it just the same and usually manage to muster up something other than a frown while they help out. Thank you Jack, Vince, Thomas and Tim for all of the effort and help.

Our heartfelt thanks
to: We need to thank Carol from Franklinville for numerous donations of both new and practically new items that have helped many families; the Wade family for sharing Christmas with many that would never have had a single gift without their act of kindness. The Wade's and Kelly Miller understand the true meaning of Christmas lives in the spirit of giving Christmas to another who would not have had a reason to celebrate without their assistance . For this we thank them all. We also need to thank everyone that has donated to us , spread our word and worked to make not just Christmas but EVERYDAY a little easier for another.

Thanks to us : Thank you to Father John Bellezza , Pat Rodriguez , Susan , REYS OF HOPE
Thank you to Father John Bellezza , Pat Rodriguez , Susan , Ruth and Peaches from REYS OF HOPE. Thank you for all the clothes and other things and everything they help with. James

Thank you soo much...
Thank you to Father John Bellezza , Pat Rodriguez , Susan , Ruth and Peaches from REYS OF HOPE. For all your help in giving my children a hope for a Christmas this year. Jen

Thanks Pat Rodriguez
Thank you so much for all the clothes, you really helped my friend in need. She was so happy she didn't have to worry about winter coming around the corner. Thank you so very much! God bless! Laura

Thanks to you and the Reys of Hope, my children and I had a wonderful Christmas; not only did we have presents to open, a beautifully decorated tree, but we got to finish the day with a hearty meal and we only have all of you to thank. I explained to the kids that there wouldn't be that many presents to open this year but if you could only have seen their faces in the morning when they saw all the presents under the tree. Your organization really fulfilled my dream this year when I am truly going through allot of financial difficulties and a hard separation. I just have been put on disability due to mental stress and I have to spend all my time and effort trying to save my house and focusing on me and my children's mental states through counseling services and prayer. So thanks so much for all you have done for us and thanks for keeping our faith and letting us know that there are still people out there that truly care. I hope you had a wonderful holiday! Lots of love and thanks so much to you.

Peaches,
Thanks so much for your help through the Holiday. My kids loved the toys. The clothing was very nice and warm for the children. My family was really thankful for everything. Thanks for taking the time and effort to make our Christmas come true. Times are really tough right now and the food alone cost so much that there would be very little under the tree but with your help we did it. The car seat was awesome. Thanks for dropping that off for me so quickly. And my baby boy loves the exer-saucer. He plays in there forever I have to take him out to roll around on the floor.

You are a great person and God will bless you for your thoughtfulness and giving. I hope your Christmas was great! I hope we can still keep in touch. I enjoyed talking to you. Have a safe New Year! Thanks again, The Nelson Family

My children had a Wonderful Christmas this year and it was all because of Reys of Hope. They would have had nothing from Santa this year. I do not know how to thank you. But I hope that you will except mine and my husband’s many thanks for helping us. We appreciate everything that has been done for us. Thank You and God Bless All. Dana and family

No comments:

Post a Comment