Translate

Sunday, December 28, 2008

This is What Makes This ALL Worthwhile

Some thank you's from several of our families -

"This year my family and I would not have seen any thing underneath the Christmas tree if it weren't for the Reys of Hope. They gave me clothes for my children, food for Christmas dinner, and toys for my children to open Christmas morning as well as loads of Christmas decorations and curtains and sheets which i really needed by the way and I would like to say thank you to all those who have helped as I said before there would have been no Christmas if it weren't for you. God bless all of you and I hope you all have a blessed New Year."

"Thank you soo much for all the great things you gave me for the children for Christmas. My son as well as Nicky and Cameron really enjoyed opening everything. "

"Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all that Reys of Hope has done for my friend Jen. With out their help her four children wouldn't have had much of a Christmas. They gave everything from toys to clothes that were much need. Jen's 6 year old son said " This is the best day of my life". I have spread the news on how much Reys of Hope has helped and encourage anyone who is getting rid of toys or clothes to donate to them. Thank you all again, you have made a single mom and her children very happy. God Bless.
Joni"

No comments:

Post a Comment