Translate

Friday, October 16, 2009

Help Please

Fr. John received this email just the other day - Of course she is eligible for our help - we would never turn anyone away. While I can understand her parents consternation, she still needs help. Children do not ask to be born. If any of you have items to donate for this young woman would you please contact us.

"Hi, I am 17, I live in Ocean County, NJ. I have an 18 month old daughter and am expecting fraternal twins in November. My parents kicked me out on the street and I found a small motel where my friend lives, she's the one who gave me your email and I was wondering if I was eligible for your help as I don't have much money or anything for my daughter to play with or for the twins arrival. Please email me back asap thanks "

Note to this young woman - if you are reading this - we will do whatever we can to help you.

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment