Translate

Friday, October 30, 2009

Our Newest family of 6 - Please Can You help?

These people are hurting - if you can help in any way, please contact us.

Family of 6:
boy age 4: shoe size 10-11, underwear5/6
boy age 9: shoe size-3, pants-10, shirts-8/10
girl age 11: shoe size 3/4 girls or 5 adult, tops & pants 14/16 girls
girl age 17: shoe size 8-1/2-9, medium adult tops, medium-large women pants; also would like a little make up
pregnant girl age 19: shoe size 9, pants large,coat large, bras 36c, maternity tops large
boy 20(on unemployment needs underwear and coat size xxl
mom needs size small tops and pants works 2 days a week,shoe size 7
dad, depressed needs large shirts and underwear,1 nice shirt for church. He desperately needs at least 1 pr of sneakers size 10.

( The children said they would like coloring books and crayons,nail polish and peanut butter)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure I have make-up to spare; I never wear it anymore. Also, I have tons of crayons. I will email you later after I gather some things together.

    ReplyDelete