Translate

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our Newest Princess-Thank You from her Mom


Our newest little princess. Donated items made it possible that she had what she needed before she arrived. Her mom, who has ok'd the use of her photograph wrote---"my baby arrived on Aug.28th she was 6lbs 10 oz . We love her to death and are blessed to have her. I was so thankful to you for the stuff you got me... it came in handy. Right now I am wonderful with baby clothes thanks to you .. I have probably enough until she is 1 year old. I thank you so much because they were very nice and well taken care of clothes. I am also good on kitchen items, you gave me some awesome non stick pots which I use often.. I have used them more than my old ones i have.. plus the microwave has made my life so much easier. Thank you....since you asked what we could still use the only thing that would come in handy would be a Pack-n-Play. Oh by the way, I don't think I could do anything without that stroller you gave me. I walk to school and any store we need to go to with it..I use it every single day. Again I thank you for all you have done for me and I am so glad i met you".

No comments:

Post a Comment