Translate

Monday, July 12, 2010

From Krystal - Our Outreach Coordinator

I wanted to let everyone know that I am still here.   I had to take a little bit of time off from working full force because of surgeries I’ve had and am still having.  I am still indeed here and helping - just on a slower level until I’m healed up.

Just wanted to share a few things I’ve done in the past couple months.

1.   Found a twin bed for a family in Palmyra
2.  Gave 2t boys clothing ( summer clothing) to a family in need from sewell
3.  Helped a family in need with sizes 4t girls ( summer) 10-12 boys with a church shirt and a few summer shirts
4.  Helped a family with two televisions fom palmyra
5.  Helped a family with toys for their four year old boy.
6.  Gave a couple grocery bags filled with food to a family in need from Camden County
7.  Helped a family with baby girls clothing, and simillac advanced formula
8.  Gave a car seat infant seat to a family from Voorhees
9.  A South Jersey women was given size small/medium clothing in business and casual attire 
The family was also given a couple of mens suits and a filing cabinet
10. Size 4-6 womens business clothing and a jacket given to a family in need in GLoucester County.

I was only able to list the past month or so at the moment. Will add more shortly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment