Translate

Sunday, July 4, 2010

FYI - One More Comment -

I have to say that Father John, Pat and the other woman have really saved the day again.  I first met them when Christmas Presents were delivered to my 2 daughters, and even one for myself.   Now 7 months later, I was in desperate need of food for my children.   I met with them today to pick up bags of groceries for myself and kids.   Even a few toys for my girls.   Honestly, in my time of need I really thought I didn't have anyone to turn to.   But here were Pat and Father John making everything so much better for me.   Please everyone,  support their organization and donate!! I really can't say thank you enough times!!

Thanks Dawn for the kind words.  We are ALWAYS happy to be able to help in times of need.  Please, to our donors, - if you can make a monetary donation we would be extremely grateful.  If you have items to donate - we are still extremely grateful.  Just contact us to arrange a pick - or go to our Paypal button for monetary donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment