Translate

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FYI -

Sometimes I need to hit myself in the head with a board?!!! :~)  I think it's worth mentioning that Fr. John has been having services at the community center in Whiting.  I find his sermon to be very informative - I call it "teaching not preaching".    He explains about the Bible and the events in a meaningful, interesting manner.  It is a traditional service in all ways and I find it very uplifting.  I have to report that I while I believe in God and do his work - I never go to church.  Strange how things change as we get older :~)  

If any of our readers are interested in attending - please comment at the end of the posting or email us and I will see if we can publish our schedule - since we do not do a weekly service. 

Suzann

No comments:

Post a Comment