Translate

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Please Help - Clothing Needed

Recently rec'd this request from my friend Bill - one of our regular donors - if anyone can help - please contact me - suzann@reysofhope.com.  I will make sure the items get to him and the family he is assisting.

"I have a clothing request for a tenant I am putting in to a rental.  Need some clothing asap for 6 year old twin boys size 7/8 and a girl size 8/10 and also women's size 12".

I have some clothing for the Mom - I'd really appreciate it if we could get some stuff for the children - boys clothing is especially hard to come by - let alone twins.  My personal "suzann charity fund"  is in a world of hurt - as I just purchased a convertible car seat for a young woman raising her niece - and struggling as well.


Thank you for any help - I will also be posting this on my facebook page.


Suzann


No comments:

Post a Comment