Translate

Sunday, October 23, 2011

An early morning drop off

I pulled up to a house this am that had tarp on its roof.No
doubt the roof must of been leaking.The grass was over grown
and a broken lawnmower sat in the yard.There were a couple of
broken down vehicles in the yard.As I made my way to the door
I noticed several windows were boarded up.The door had tape around it.
The woman who answered the door was pleasant and very
grateful for the items I brought her.She proceeded to tell me
that every time an old car breaks down the son gets another car he says
it's cheaper then fixing the old car.And
thats why all the cars were around.I smiled and said maybe
one could use parts from each car and make a whole new one.
Of course the likely hood of that is slim but;what does one say when you
can see someone is embarrassed by their yard?
She proceeded to tell me the windows that were boarded up were broke,and the
tape on the door keeps the cold out.I assured her I would of done the same thing
especially since Winter was setting in.With that she thanked me for the comforters & clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment