Translate

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Part of an email we recieved today around 4 pm

Dear Father John and Pat.I also wanted to write you, there is a girl in my neighborhood who is desperate need of clothes for her 3 kids. She is a single mother and currently is getting assistance from welfare while she is not working, she goes to the workforce program everyday so that they can help her with finding a job. I told her how helpful you all have been and she asked me if I could send you an email for her. Her one daughter is a preteen she wears junior size large or extra large, her jeans are a size 9/10 or 11/12. Then she has a 4 yr old daughter who is in size 5/6, and a 3 year old son who is wearing 3t-4t. Her son is also in need of a lunchbox. I am going to call a few places on Monday for her to see if I can find her anything. Thanks, I am trying to send the baby picture again in an email.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment