Translate

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Holiday Crafts & Some Drama


Well I was given a glue gun and a few
wreaths.So I had this brillant idea!
Well I thought it was a brillant idea.
I went to a craft store and bought everything I
thought I could use for making wreaths or
a holiday card.I gave some of the wreaths
I made to a few volunteers that had been with us
since the beginning.Then I thought I would give
a few to people who donate.So far so good.
So now I am on a roll everyone was giving me
positive feedback.So I thought why not go around the
neighborhood and just leave it on some peoples
porches.People I did not know.Figured they would
be pleasantly surprized.Well I got the surprize.
One woman saw me leaving a wreath on her porch and came
out and demanded to know why I would leave her a
wreath.I said "I am spreading holiday cheer,she called the
police".So much for my brillant idea.I think I will leave the crafts to someone
else.My first and last time making holiday wreaths.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment