Translate

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday ,a day for giving

Today I went to the store
and met a man who has a sick wife in the hospital.
He was looking at some real flowers,
then at a tiny artificial bouquet.
You could tell by his expression he wanted
the real ones.
While I talked with him he mentioned
he was not sure how long his wife would be
in Community Hospital and needed to save
his money for parking.I told him
I understood exactly how he felt.I gave him $5.00
and told him to buy the real flowers he wanted.
His reply was"I can;t take your money for the flowers'.
I said fine take it for parking.Before he had a chance
to say anything I sat my items down and left.I went
in the store parking lot and sat in my car.
When the man came out he was carrying the
bouquet of real flowers.
Sometimes just a small gesture to help
someone can make all the differance in
the world for them.
After he drove off I went back in and bought
the items I originally had in my hand.
Today I made someone SMILE and believe me it felt good!

No comments:

Post a Comment