Translate

Friday, September 12, 2014

My favorite bagger

While in line at the grocery store waiting for my turn.The couple in front of me were talking about the CARTELLS IN MEXICO.The cashier interjected and said"I don't believe in killing but the CARTELLS,ISIS,KKK AND THE MS-13 GANG NEED TO BECOME EXTINCT.THEN SHE ADDED I WONDER IF THE KKK AND ISIS ON SOME LEVEL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG AND THATS WHY THEY HIDE BEHIND MASKS.Needless to say the couple was speechless.They looked like their jaws dropped.lol.Perhaps they were shocked that the cashier just spoke up even though no one addressed her.Or perhaps they were shocked thinking someone with down syndrome was aware and interested in the world affairs.But for me nothing surprises me when it comes to this confident bagger.I have seen first hand when she has something to say she does not let her extra chromosome hold her back.

Photo: While in line at the grocery store waiting for my turn.The couple in front of me were talking about the CARTELLS IN MEXICO.The cashier interjected and said"I don't believe in killing but the CARTELLS,ISIS,KKK AND THE MS-13 GANG NEED TO BECOME EXTINXT.THEN SHE ADDED I WONDER IF THE KKK AND ISIS ON SOME LEVEL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG AND THATS WHY THEY HIDE BEHIND MASKS.Needless to say the couple was speechless.They looked like their jaws dropped.lol.Perhaps they were shocked that the cashier just spoke up even though no one addressed her.Or perhaps they were shocked thinking someone with down syndrome was aware and interested in the world affairs.But for me nothing surprises me when it comes to this confident bagger.I have seen first hand when she has something to say she does not let her extra chromosome hold her back.



No comments:

Post a Comment