Translate

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

SOMETIMES WE ALL NEED A REMINDER

TODAYS LESSON IS TO REMEMBER TO BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE,SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE IT WORSE
(how I decided on this reminder)
Anyone who knows me knows I have trouble with my feet,many times its so difficult for me to walk due to poor circulation and some edema. To many soda's and sweets over the yrs made me a good candidate for becoming a diabetic.Anyway I was sitting in the car at a stores parking ...lot and complaining to myself about how painful my feet were .And feeling sorry for myself. At that exact moment I heard a bunch of cars beeping their horns .I looked up and saw a man in a wheelchair trying to manuaver himself across the busy highway. His wheelchair was not electric he had big muscles no doubt from using his hands to move the wheelchair.And he also had no legs.And I yelled out to myself thank you God for the feet I have,how bad I felt for feeling so sorry for myself when their are many others worse off.This man in the wheelchair was a reminder to me ,BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE IT WORSE!(and yes the man got across the road)


No comments:

Post a Comment