Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2011

An email with no specifics yet

i am a single mother of 3 girls.I am on disability due to a car accident.I have 2 vertabras in my lower back thats fractured,I get no help from anyone.Their father disappeared on us 3 yrs ago.I later found out he had left for someone else.He does not even call his children to wish them happy birthday when its there birthday.I try my best but always feel like such a failure because I can never seem to make it workThere are times I go all day without eating because there simply is not enough food and I can't let my babies go hungry.My girls constantly get made fun at in school because they do not have the nicest clothes.I can't afford them and some children can be very cruel to others.I feel so bad sometimes because as a mother you want to give your children everything.Can you help me make a nice Christmas for them?


We emailed this woman back she forgot to mention what area she lives in.Hopefully she is in one of the areas we help.If not we will have to direct her to another organization.My heart goes out to her and others like her.Will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment