Translate

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This just came in from Family 21

Lastly, my oldest daughter's friend (17 years old) was kicked out of her home 2 weeks ago, and she has been under my care along with her 8 month old baby girl. I know that I have a plethora of my own issues, but there is no way that I could turn them away. Please keep us all in your prayers as I work diligently to lay a solid foundation for our future. My home serves as a safe haven for troubled children who just seek love, attention and confirmation that they are just great kids despite the circumstances. Somedays I feel as if I have endured so much in life that it is my purpose to help and guide others through those obstacles - as if its my calling. Although I have 5 biological children, I maintain 8 children on a daily basis and I would do it again and again.

Guess we will add these 2 on the list

No comments:

Post a Comment