Translate

Monday, November 14, 2011

Family in need for Christmas/copy of part of email we recieved

Hello,

It is with a very heavy heart and soul, swallowed pride and dignity and mustard-sized faith in deliverance, that I compose this letter. We are a family consisting of a single mother and 5 children ranging in age from 17 to 7. The past two years have been a whirlwird of hurt and pain for us as we have lost two very close members to our immediate family - our little Noelle, due to sids (12/25/2009 - 3/8/2010) and my spouse due to his preference for physical and emotional abuse. Most recently (September 13, 2011), my 13 year old daughter was hospitalized at CHOP for weeks and diagnosed with Diabetes. She also became totally blind due to cataracts that developed in weeks due to the diabetes. She has not been in school yet this year. Last Wednesday, she underwent the last corrective surgery to her right eye. She is not cleared to return to school until December. Not to mention, I cannot work due to the fact that she requires insulin every 3-4 hours, dependent on her blood sugar and total carbohydrates consumed. She cannot see well .Although I am not close to where you are located I am praying you can help me or direct me to someone who can assist me,I would like my children to have a nice Christmas.It has been so long since they have smiled.Thank you.

This family will be no 21 on our Christmas List as soon as we get the sizes ,etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment