Translate

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

An Awesome Thank You!!!

We'd like to share a Christmas Thank You - this makes it all worthwhile:

"I want to take this opportunity to again thank you ladies and all the members of Reyes of Hope for your assistance. I really don't know what I would've done this year without your generosity. My babies, 4yr old daughter and 9yr old son were soooo happy to see all the gifts under the Christmas tree. My son jumped up and down when he saw his bike and our daughter held onto her baby doll for the longest!!
Peaches - My husband and I thank you for making the long trip. For packing up the truck and being our personal Mrs. Claus!!
Susan - as I told you previously I was overwhelmed with tears knowing the kids will have warm coats. You and your husband taking the time to purchase and mail my children coats really touched my heart to the point I was in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment