Translate

Saturday, December 21, 2013

When I told the mother of family 14 someone adopted her son she said;

I am so grateful!!!
Its true the Lord is always with us,even in our darkest hours.
I pray a lot because I am always so very ill.But,he always takes
care of us,look how wonderful those people were who bought gifts
for my son.He will be so happy !!!As I wrote the other day you have given
me hope Father John,you and your wonderful people working for the
Lord!I am so thankful to everyone that has helped us.
Again I am blessed that I met you somehow through God I know.
Please have a blessed Christmas and tell these wonderful people I said
THANK YOU and merry Christmas to them.
p.s. I will never forget this miracle,but that's what Christmas is about MIRACLES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment