Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Someone Requesting Help for a Friend...............

"Hi All, I'm here to request your help.  One of my dearest friends is in need of some Christmas help.    She called the church just after Thanksgiving and was told she would receive a call last week.  The call never came and each time she called to check in, they kept saying she would get a call.  Well today when she called she was told they do not have her name on their list and it's too late to receive help.  I just spoke with her and she was in tears, they are behind on their bills and have no way to make Christmas happen this year.   If anyone could help me help them I would appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.  It kills me to hear the sadness she is feeling.

She has 3 children, Boy age 10, Girl age 9 and a Boy age 2.  I will meet anyone anywhere for any kind of donation you may be able to give me.  I am located in Waretown, NJ.  Thank you!"

IF ANYONE CAN HELP - PLEASE CONTACT US!!  THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment