Translate

Sunday, January 12, 2014

LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE GETTING MORE ITEMS FOR THE TRANSITIONAL HOUSE

Susan informed us that many have offered items for the women and children in this house.
If everyone actually comes through looks like they will all be living so much more comfortable very shortly.(I always get nervous because it has been my experience usually out of every 6 that offer help only 1 will come through).Let's hope there will be some blankets to replace the scratchy army ones they have.
Susan  has gone way out to spread the word on this situation. Because many women left abusive relationships Susan has even offered to do the pick ups for us . We are so lucky to have her .

1 comment:

  1. I am collecting from some friends and will drop off to Susan. I have a new crib/mattress that DYFS gave us when we had our foster daughters but we don't need it anymore, and DYFS doesn't want it back. Let me know if you need it.

    ReplyDelete